Inganess Lodge was built with peaceful and relaxing holidays in mind. It is surrounded by farmland and a dry stone dyke which has been restored to add traditional Orcadian character. Access is gained through a private driveway with a spacious turning and parking area to the east side of the house.
The house has been finished to an extremely high standard. Features of the house include:
- Oil-fired central heating and oak floors throughout.
- A large homely living area and a beautiful solid oak kitchen with top-of-the-range built-in appliances.
- A large dining table and six chairs situated opposite the French doors that open onto a furnished patio. Here, you can spend time with family and friends watching the sunrise over Inganess Bay.
- A corner sofa and separate chairs offer a place to relax and take in the beautiful views.
- Three bedrooms (1 King Size, 1 twin and 1 single/twin) which each have a built-in wardrobe, wall mounted LCD TV, CD clock radio and feature lighting.
- Relax after a busy day's sight-seeing in our luxurious bathroom with a double-ended whirlpool bath and separate shower. Luxuries such as a heated tiled floor, heated steam free mirror and feature lighting will ensure that you don't want to leave when your holiday is over!
Outside there is a large garden, a well lit patio area, drying green and spacious store ideal for bikes, fishing equipment and drying wet walking coats etc.
Having children ourselves, we know the importance of making them feel welcome; therefore in the large grassy garden they will find a double swing, rope ladder and climbing rope. We have also included a collection of children's toys, books and DVDs. For the youngest members of your family we also provide a high chair, cot and baby monitors free of charge.